Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Emulated circles

Well, I tried my best to find any other sites with mistakes besides PSPUpdates. I'm afraid I haven't found one.
Don't blame me for that, I don't post errors 24/7!

Anyways, I found this interesting sidenote by Dan at a homegrewn game news post:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Cool. An emulator emulating circles - written in LUA! That surely is some great news!

Maybe somebody should tell Dan that not EVERYTHING released on the PSP is an emulator...?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Something that emulates is something that imitates. This program imitates a flower, and in return is considerd an emulator because it emulates a flower's growth

Hermes said...

This explanation is hilarious! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Ah nice a flower emulator!

I'm still waiting for an emulator which emulates a full garden. :-)